- Maintenance technician for one of its clients in Cork
Foltech Eng are currently recruiting for a Maintenance technician. This is a permanent role.
Purpose of the role:
Manages the maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities in operation. Liaise with external contractors/vendors for the maintenance and repair of same. The Maintenance Technician is also responsible for running and maintaining the preventative maintenance system to pre-determined guidelines.
- Candidate must be a qualified with 3 years experience in a live facility environment.
- Some knowledge of supporting a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Ability to interact with suppliers, customers and external contractors.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and other computer applications i.e. CMMS.
- Degree/Diploma and/or technical certification / trade in a mechanical, electrical or related field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant and equipment in the company, compiling standard specifications /procedures for each item and monitoring all existing plant to standard specifications.
- Stores control of spares stock and purchasing as required
- Installation of new machinery and relocation of existing machinery
- Organise external contractors/vendors for a variety of jobs to be carried out
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Utilising and maintaining IT systems as required, e.g. Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- Assist in writing and revising Maintenance job plans and SOP's for new equipment / processes as required.
- Assist in the development of training materials for new equipment / processes as required.
- Utilising structured troubleshooting and problem solving method to resolve equipment issues.
- The maintenance technician will also develop and demonstrate individual specialisms as subject matter expert across multiple process technologies.
If you interested in the applying for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org